Reports to: Service Manager
A Service Technician with LumaCorp Inc. is to keep the property maintained and operating 24 hours a day; to implement and follow LumaCorp Inc. service programs, policies and procedures, including a monthly preventive maintenance program and inventory control log; must be able to assist in supervising the other maintenance staff and FOLLOW safe work habits.
Service Technician is expected to assist the Service Manager in budget adherence through cost and time saving suggestions regarding service operations, inventory control, and ordering of supplies with proper authorization.
Service Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth in the following.
- Able to perform all maintenance requests, including A/C and appliance within 3 days
- Perform preventive maintenance and possible scheduling
- Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
- Assist Service Manager, if available, whenever needed
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Available for rotating call
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as a Service Technician as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Your contact with building owners, residents, contractors and LumaCorp Inc. personnel is to be guided by professional standards including positive, constructive, supportive, and friendly behavior.
- 2 years experience in full-time apartment maintenance
- ability to communicate verbally and written with good English skills (Bilingual preferred)
- own tools to perform the job (See Exhibit "A")
- high school diploma or equivalent
- willing to contribute in other areas, i.e., cleaning grounds, painting, etc.
- maintenance training and have current CFC certifications and pool operators license