Reports to: Property Manager
The Service Manager of LumaCorp Inc. is to keep the property maintained and operating 24 hours a day through effective leadership, team building and coaching. Train, implement and follow LumaCorp Inc. service programs, policies and procedures, including a monthly preventive maintenance program and inventory control system; must be able to assist in leading the other service staff and FOLLOW safe work habits through training and weekly and monthly meetings. Service Manager is expected to assist the Property Manager in budget adherence through cost and time saving suggestions regarding maintenance operations, inventory control, and ordering of supplies with proper authorization.
Service Manager has authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth in the following.
- Able to perform all service requests, including A/C and appliance within 24 business hours
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance; complete monthly property and hazard inspections
- Schedule and supervise complete make ready process.
- Maintain parts/supplies inventory
- Lead the service staff and provide in-house service training to ensure safety practices
- Monitors curb appeal daily
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Available for rotating call
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as a Service Manager as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Your contact with building owners, residents, contractors and LumaCorp Inc. personnel is to be guided by professional standards including positive, constructive, supportive, and team building behavior.
- 2 years experience in full-time apartment maintenance
- ability to communicate verbally and written with good English skills (Bilingual preferred)
- own tools to perform the job (See Exhibit "A")
- able to implement, train and monitor work safety programs
- high school diploma or equivalent
- willing to contribute in other areas, i.e., cleaning grounds, painting, etc.
- formal maintenance training and have CFC II certification and current pool operator’s license