Reports to: Service Manager
The Maintenance Technician of assists the Service Manager in maintaining the appearance of the property; to assist with the preventive maintenance program, and to follow safe work habits. Maintenance Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the function and tasks set forth below.
- Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
- Assist Service Manager or Service Technician whenever needed
- Assist Grounds keeper in maintaining grounds and pool
- Available for rotating call
- Assist in preventive maintenance/filter changes
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as Maintenance Technician as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Your contact with building owners, residents, contractors and LumaCorp Inc. personnel is to be guided by professional standards including positive, constructive, supportive, and friendly behavior.
- Reliable transportation or live on site
- Tools to complete job tasks (See Exhibit "B")
- Maintenance experience for at least 1 year
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Training in at least 4 of the following areas: Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, carpet repairs, refurbish and cleaning
- Must be able to kneel and stoop, dig for minor trenching, sweep for 1-2 hours, reach 2-3 feet overhead with 30 lbs., work outside in hot or cold extremes, navigate an appliance dolly with up to 120 lbs. up and down stairs, pull out appliances from the wall, work with small tools, handle heights up to 30-40 feet, test pool chemicals, able to lift 50 lbs., body mobility to include laying down and bending, and not color blind.
- Work with small tools, able to climb a ladder to access windows and dexterity to clean boiler parts Will need to clean gutters, and perform roof repairs.