Reports to: Property Manager
The Leasing Consultant of is to effectively follow the leasing and marketing program within the LumaCorp Inc. guidelines and operating objectives. The leasing agent has the authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth below:
- Screen all incoming residents by qualification standards
- Achieve 33% conversion of clients to residents
- Maintain professional appearance of self and leasing office
- Contribute new ideas, solutions, and participate in brainstorming with staff
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
- Assist with resident programs and retention
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as a Leasing Consultant as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Because the Leasing Consultant has fiduciary responsibilities to the owner and property represented, the Leasing Consultant must exhibit the highest professional standards of integrity and ethics at all times.
- Minimum one year apartment leasing experience
- High school diploma
- Good presentation skills and a team player
- Exhibit exemplary hygiene and appearance
- Typing speed of 40 WPM
- Cheerful and professional attitude