Reports to: Service Manager
A Housekeeper with LumaCorp will maintain the physical appearance of the community; to assist in the preparation of vacant and rent-ready units. The Housekeeper has the authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth below:
- clean the office daily
- clean the laundry rooms, other common areas, models and show units daily
- clean vacant units to prepare for occupancy
- report any damaged areas immediately
Performance is up to standard when all areas are clean and presentable for viewing by prospects and residents.
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as a Housekeeper as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Your contact with building owners, residents, contractors and LumaCorp Inc. personnel is to be guided by professional standards including positive, constructive, supportive, and friendly behavior.
- Able to read apartment numbers, service requests, and housekeeping checklist
- Previous cleaning experience of 1 year
- Knowledge of chemicals and dangers of mixing
- Must be able to kneel and stoop, sweep and vacuum for 1-2 hours, reach 2-3 feet overhead, work outside in hot or cold extremes, work with small tools, able to climb a 6 foot ladder, body mobility to include laying down and bending, and not color blind.