Reports to: Property Manager
An Assistant Manager with LumaCorp Inc. primarily operates and manages the receivables of the property accounting, maintains unit files, and assists in daily operations of the property:
- Collection and posting of all rent and daily deposits
- Close out accounting and complete occupancy month end
- Read and speak English
- Achieve under 2% delinquent each month
- Assist in leasing and marketing
- Assist Property Manager
- Represent Property Manager during periods of absence
It is the policy of LumaCorp Inc. that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times when you perform your assigned duties and responsibilities. Our success as a business is directly related to the quality of the services that we provide. In the performance of your duties as an Assistant Manager as described below, you are accountable for all of your actions.
Your contact with building owners, residents, contractors and LumaCorp personnel is to be guided by professional standards including positive, constructive, supportive, and friendly behavior.
- high school diploma; fair housing training; lease training
- some computer experience on Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Rent Roll
- able to demonstrate leasing and marketing skills
- at least one (1) year (continuous in one operation) of recent experience comparable with the property under consideration and evidence of collection skills
- reliable transportation to make daily deposits and property marketing